This Design Team Term will be from June 1st through September 30th. We will be accepting 4 positions and will announce our selection on May 29th.
Please e-mail your application to: email@example.com by May 25th, 2012 with Design Team Application in the subject line.
Please include in your email:
Your contact info (full name, address, phone number and email)
Your Blog or Website Address
Splitcoaststampers Gallery Link or other online gallery link if you have any
Any Current or Past Design Teams you were on (You do not need DT experience)
Also attach JPEG photos of 3 projects that showcase your best work.
All applications are due by May 25, 2012, 12:00 AM CST. We are looking for designers that can meet deadlines and follow directions so please include all requested information.
Here are our Design Team Requirements:
* You must have an active and established blog that you post to regularly throughout the week
* Items you create MUST BE made using stamps from companies that we carry in our store! We prefer that it is made using a stamp that is in our current product inventory, but if that is not possible it must be a current stamp available from the company so we can get it ordered and added. We add new companies and products routinely and you will be notified in advance when we will be adding a new company.
* You will be required to create at least 2 projects per week. One will be showcased on the Company Blog and Facebook Page, the other will be for our weekly challenges. BOTH projects must be sent via email by SUNDAY for the upcoming week’s postings.
** Your first 2 projects must be sent to us by SUNDAY JUNE 3rd for the first week’s postings! **
* You will be required to post your 2 projects on your blog and also your online gallery if you have one. The challenge project must be posted on Tuesdays with information about playing along with appropriate links. Your 2nd project that will be featured on the company blog and Facebook page will need to be posted on your blog on your assigned day of the week. We will be showcasing your project on both sites with links to your posting. This day will be determined together after members are chosen.
* You will be required to participate in the Loves Rubberstamps challenges – we have new ones every Tuesday. You will also be asked to leave comments on participant’s blog posts that feature their challenge entry.
* We also encourage, but don’t require, that during your term promotion of the store outside of your two projects. When you use products that can be purchased from the store we would appreciate the acknowledgement and/or links in your blog posting.
* We also encourage participating in Splitcoaststampers challenges using products available in our store again with acknowledgement and/or links in your blog posting.
What you'll receive:
* The Loves Rubberstamps Design Team badge for your blog.
* You will receive a 40% discount on all products purchased in our store for use in creating your projects during your term.
* Consideration for extended contracts as they become available.
Any questions please email Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org